Updated: May 20, 2021
What is monthly Tinta Mail Subscription?
- It is a planner sticker kit that includes stickers, diecuts and sometimes postcards or quote cards. The kit is automatically sent to you every month. Each month has its own theme.
- 1st – 3rd: All recurring charges processed.
- 4th – 18th: Opening period for new subscribers
- 24th: Shipping starts (lasts until the end of the month)
- 25th: sneak peek starts for upcoming month
- 28th: last day to make changes to your subscriptions for the upcoming month
How many subscription kits can I purchase?
- There is no limit.
How much is shipping?
- Packages are shipped via flat kraft mailers. US address: $3.50 / International address: $6.25 / Canadian address: $3.50 (all prices in USD).
Is the package tracked?
- No. We do not offer tracked shipping at this time. We want to make this as affordable as possible to everyone. If there is a demand for tracked shipping in the future, we will make adjustments accordingly.
What kits do you offer?
- A - Deco Kit: These designs are generic and can be used in any and all planner styles. Includes 4 sheets of stickers (3.5 x 5 inches) and other items such as postcards, quote cards, or diecuts.
- B - Vertical Kit: This is a mini sticker kit that's suitable for vertical planning styles. Includes 8 sheets of stickers (3.5 x 5 inches) and other items such as postcards, quote cards, or diecuts.
- C - Combo Kit: Both 'A' and 'B' kits.
How many months of subscriptions do I need before I can cancel?
- Minimum subscription period is 3 months. You can cancel it anytime after the third charge.
Can I purchase other items at the same time?
- Unfortunately not. This ensures that kits are shipped out on time and everyone receives them in a timely manner.
Can I cancel and have my kit refunded?
- Unfortunately not. All sales are final and will not be refunded.
Will these kits be available to purchase without subscribing?
How do I cancel my subscription?
- You can easily do that by clicking ‘Manage Monthly Subscription’ in the menu of the website.